CODATA is collaborating with the DDI Foundation on a series of webinars to support the public review of the DDI-Cross Domain Integration specification.
The goal is to provide background so that reviewers, especially those from outside the traditional DDI community, have enough information to give the new specification a considered review.
Currently, two “rounds” of webinars are proposed. Some of these events are organised for the DDI community, others seek a wider audience and are convened in partnership with CODATA. The numbering below is indicative and may change as the dates for each webinar are finalised.
- CESSDA (DDI), Weds 27 May, 14:00 UTC [presentation and recording]
- General audience* (DDI and CODATA), Tue 16 Jun, 13:00 UTC and Thu 18 Jun, 07:00 UTC [presentations and recordings]
- DDI Community (DDI), Weds 24 June, 14:00 UTC [presentations and recordings]
- Official Statistics (DDI), Thu 22 July, 13:00 UTC [presentations and recordings]
- Data Description (DDI and CODATA), ‘1) Presentation and Discussion’, Weds 12 August, 14:00 UTC and ‘2) Discussion Workshop’, Weds 19 August 14:00 UTC [registration]
- Environmental Sciences (DDI and CODATA)
- Chemical, material and structural sciences (DDI and CODATA)
- Health/Infectious Disease (DDI and CODATA)
- Earth sciences (DDI and CODATA)
- Life Sciences (DDI and CODATA)
- Engineering (DDI and CODATA)
- Physical sciences (DDI and CODATA)
- UML/OMG and Modelling-related (DDI)
- Discovery standards (Schema.org, DCAT) (DDI and CODATA)
- Process/Provenance standards (PROV, BPMN) (DDI and CODATA)
- Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and other policy monitoring indicators (DDI and CODATA)