CODATA Task Groups 2021 – 2023
Task Groups are groups of scientists, researchers and data experts who work together on a specific problem or theme to advance the state of data management and to advance science and improve our world. Task Groups are proposed according to a procedure defined by the CODATA Constitution and they are approved and endorsed by the General Assembly. They are an important means through which CODATA delivers on its mission and Strategic Initiatives, including the Decadal Programme: Making Data Work for Cross-Domain Grand Challenges.
The following Task Groups were approved or renewed at 32nd CODATA General Assembly, held virtually on 15-16 November 2021.
- Advanced mathematical tools for data-driven applied systems analysis
- Agriculture Data, Knowledge for Learning and Innovation
- Applying Data Integration and Data Science Tools toward Research of Urban Life and Smart Cities
- CODATA-WDS TG on Data from Participatory Mapping for the SDGs and Knowledge
- Digital Representation of Units of Measurement (DRUM)
- Extension of InChI for Nanomaterials (New Task Group)
- FAIR Data for Disaster Risk Research (FAIR-DRR)
- Improving Data Access and Reusability (IDAR)