CODATA hosts webinars on a variety of topics relating to our activities: data policy, data science and capacity mobilising in relation to data. The Data Documentation Initiative (DDI) Training Webinars series is a collaboration with the DDI to reach new audiences and provide ongoing value to existing users, by demonstrating the value of DDI tools, products and standards to those creating, managing and using research data within the social, behavioural, and economic sciences.
We intend to deliver a webinar every 4 to 6 weeks during 2021 on relevant topics which appeal to audiences both within the DDI community and beyond it. Each webinar has a theme that connects different aspects of data-rich research practice with DDI products, and time will be allowed for Q&A to ensure participants have a chance to engage directly with the expert presenters. Presentations will be recorded to provide a lasting resource for those wishing to learn about the DDI standards. Please consult the blue panel for more information on individual events.
Webinars in this series:
- 1: Introduction to Metadata for Research Data Management: A Data Documentation Initiative (DDI) Perspective, 29 April 2021.
- 2: Implementing FAIR: What DDI Can Do for You!, 18 June 2021.
- 3: Data Integration: Using DDI-CDI with Other Standards. July/August 2021 (TBC).
- 4: Finding the Right Tool: Use-Case for Understanding the DDI Product Suite. September 2021 (TBC).
- 5: Data Quality: Thinking about Quality and DDI Metadata. October 2021 (TBC).