The CODATA Connect Early Career and Alumni Network is pleased to announce the second in its webinar series on Smart and Resilient Cities.
Data science enlightening the path for resilient cities to fight COVID-19: Case studies from Pune (India) and Medellín (Colombia).
Monday 11 May, 14:00 UTC
Register before the webinar at https://cutt.ly/PygTRqZ
- Jairo Espinosa, Full Professor, Universidad Nacional de Colombia
- Mahesh Harhare, Chief Resilience Officer, Pune City
This webinar will present insightful case studies on two cities’ responses to COVID-19. Find out how these cities have responded and learnt lessons with regard to policies, interventions and activities to respond to COVID-19 while taking action to mitigate the effect on their economies.
The speakers and participants will discuss the following issues:
- Using data and working to keep people safe, healthy and connected during these challenging times;
- Real-time adaptations to changes in the business and economic scenarios;
- Building trust in communities and developing plans to face the economic effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Download the poster