On 16 September at 11:00 UTC / 14:00 Nairobi, Joseph Muliaro Wafula, member of the CODATA Executive Committee will participate in a webinar on assessing the opportunities and challenges of online learning for African Universities in the post COVID world.
This webinar will focus on the following discussion points;
- Opportunities and challenges of learning on-line
- Value for money: Should universities charge same amount of fees for on-line courses? The issue of missing services to students
- Choosing the platform for implementing on-line learning: technical consideration
- Quality of on-line courses and other factors for integrating on-line learning
- Needed Policy support framework for widening use of ICTs to support the delivery of services and address education divide