The DDI Alliance (http://www.ddialliance.org/) is pleased to announce the Public Review of DDI 3.3. This version of the DDI specification includes important updates and new content, including:
- Classification management (based on GSIM/Neuchatel)
- Non-survey data collection (Measurements)
- Questionnaire Design
- Support for DDI as a Property Graph
- Quality Statement improvements (useful for Eurostat reporting)
- Additionally, DDI 3.3 has a formal model now, so a detailed changelog can be generated between DDI 3.2 and 3.3.Links to the specification and instructions for comment are found at:We are eager to obtain feedback from the DDI and RDF communities on this vocabulary. The comment period is open until September 21, 2018, and we hope to hear from you!