12th Annual European DDI User Conference (EDDI20), DDI – The Basis of Managing the Data Life Cycle
- Submission Deadline: July 12, 2020, 23:59 CEST
- Place: Paris, France
- Date: December 1/2, 2020
- Hosts: Sciences Po, Center for Socio-Political Data (CDSP), CNRS, Paris
- Conference web page: https://eddi20.
We are currently working on the assumption that the Conference will proceed as planned. However, with the current uncertainty, it is possible that we may not be able to proceed with the physical conference, under those circumstances we will explore whether a virtual conference is possible or may defer to a later date.
Updates will be posted on the EDDI conferences website https://www.eddi-conferences.
EDDI20 is organized jointly by the Center for Socio-Political Data (CDSP) <https://cdsp.sciences-po.fr/
The Data Documentation Initiative <http://www.ddialliance.org/> (DDI) is an international standard for describing the data produced by surveys and other observational methods in the social, behavioural, economic, and health sciences.
The meeting will bring together DDI users and professionals from all over Europe and the world. Anyone interested in developing, applying, or using DDI is invited to attend and present.
Call for Papers
- Case Studies
- Mature implementations
- Early Implementations
- Interplay of DDI with other standards or technologies
- Projects in early phases in which DDI is under consideration
- Critiques of DDI
- User Needs, Efficient Infrastructures and Improved Quality
- Official Statistics
- Reusing and Sharing Metadata
- Data Harmonization
- Incentives to Document Data
- Open Data and Linked Open Data
- Privacy and Access Control
- Metadata versus Data and Related Ethics
- Software / Tools
- Full Paper
- Regular Presentation
- Short Presentation
- Complete Session
- Poster/Software Demonstration
- Tutorial or Workshop
- Side Meeting
If you are interested in submitting a proposal, please have a look at the Call for Papers <https://eddi20.sciencesconf.
- The deadline for submissions is July 12, 2019, 23:59 CEST.
- Please consider indicating your availability as a reviewer as well.
- For more information about the conference, see the conference web site at <https://eddi20.sciencesconf.
- The Program Committee strategically develops, creates and organizes the program <https://www.eddi-conferences.
- The Organization Committee coordinates the onsite work <https://www.eddi-conferences.
- For questions or any other correspondence regarding the Call for Papers of EDDI20, please send an email to eddi20-prog@googlegroups.
- Last year’s program is available at the EDDI19 website <https://www.eddi-conferences.
- For more information about the EDDI conference series and details on the previous EDDI conferences, look at <http://www.eddi-conferences.