Here are some recent units-related activities that may be of interest to you!
- Digitalization of the SI (approved) https://www.bipm.org/documents/20126/77765681/Resolutions-2022.pdf/281f3160-fc56-3e63-dbf7-77b76500990f
- New SI prefixes https://www.bipm.org/en/-/2022-12-19-si-prefixes
- Development of an SI Reference Point (prototype) https://siunits.stuchalk.domains.unf.edu/
- Development of the Units of Measure Interoperability Service (UMIS) (prototype) https://umis.stuchalk.domains.unf.edu/
- SysML v2 has modeled ISO 80000 International System of Quantities https://github.com/Systems-Modeling/SysML-v2-Release/tree/master/sysml.library/Domain%20Libraries/Quantities%20and%20Units
We are planning to submit a proposal for one or more sessions at SciDataCon 2023, part of International Data Week, to be held in Salzburg, Austria, 23-26 October. If you would like to present on a units-related topic please contact the DRUM Chair, Robert Hanisch (email@example.com), by 31 April so that we can include this in the session proposal. We look forward to seeing many of you at the conference. CODATA is particularly interested in engaging the scientific unions in discussions related to cross-domain interoperability.
The DRUM members are willing to give presentations on our work to interested scientific unions or other representative organisations. Please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to arrange such an event. You will also be able to find recent video presentations of ours on the DRUM website soon. https://codata.org/initiatives/task-groups/drum/