Achievements in 2016
In 2016, CODATA China continued with the now annual ‘Scientific Data Conference’ and with a further edition of the Data Science Training for Researchers from Developing Countries, held in Beijing.
- 3rd Scientific Data Conference, Shanghai, China, 25-26 August, 2016
- International Training Workshop for Developing Countries on Big Data for Science, 4-15 July 2016
Achievements in 2015
2015 was another important and active year for CODATA China.
- 2nd Scientific Data Conference, Lanzhou, China, 26-27 August, 2015
- Big Research Data and Data Science, Papers from the 1st Scientific Data Conference in the Data Science Journal
Achievements in 2014
CODATA China was extremely active in 2014. Below are links to notable achievements of that year:
- International Training Workshop for Developing Countries on Big Data for Science, 4-20 June, 2014
- 1st Scientific Data Conference – Scientific Research Big Data and Data Science, 24-25 February, 2014
- “Scientific Discovery in Big Data Era” publication (which came from the above conference and was released in February 2014)
- The 507th Session of Xiangshan Science Conferences (XSSC) – Frontiers of Scientific Big Data, 22-24 October 2014.
Find out more
National Committee (Expanded information)
Membership (coming soon)