CODATA-Germany is partnering CODATA International (the ICSU Committee on Data for Science and Technology) in organising “DCH2015”: the International Interdisciplinary Conference on Digital Cultural Heritage, in Berlin (Germany), 28-30 October 2015.
The conference is open for contributions that cover technical challenges as well as strategic guidance. Key messages relating to the impact of new technologies and processes on cultural heritage are especially welcome.
Our special aims:
raise awareness in society, science, and technology fields about importance of the cultural
- dimensions and the growing potential of Digital Cultural Heritage
- promote innovative content analysis from cross-organizational interoperability of digital
- humanities databases and XML methods, techniques, and approaches
- indicate on the central role of spatial concepts enabling synergy for knowledge generation
- from massive granular digital cultural heritage content
- create innovative cross-disciplines / cross sectors partnerships facilitate intercultural and
- interdisciplinary dialogue
- elaborate roles and interest of information society
Venue: Staatsbibliothek Berlin
Program Details and registration (open) at: http://DCH2015.net