DEADLINE OF ABSTRACT SUBMISSION IS APPROACHING
The 3rd Digital Belt and Road Conference aims to provide a platform, for DBAR community, international science organizations, intergovernmental bodies, international stakeholders, for sharing experiences on Big Earth Data applications, reviewing results from baseline data collection efforts for SDGs indicators, and for learning and preparing for future SDGs indicator monitoring using Big Earth data.
Digital Belt and Road Program is an international science program for the sustainable development of the Belt and Road region using Big Earth Data.The vision of DBAR is to advocate for the integration of Big Earth Data applications in the design and planning of all development, environmental protection and resource management activities at local, national, regional and international scales by the year 2025.The DBAR was initiated and is managed by the Institute of Remote Sensing and Digital Earth, Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Concept and framework of Big Earth Data
- Spatial information infrastructure and capacity building
- Global environmental change impacts and adaptation
- Monitoring and protection of world heritage sites
- Water resources management
- Coastal zone monitoring
- Agriculture and food security
- Sustainable urban development
- Observations of changes in high mountain and Arctic cold regions
- Other topics related to Digital Belt and Road and sustainable development are also welcome
Abstract Submission Deadline: 8th October 2018 (Abstract Submission)
Notification of Reception of Abstract: 20th October 2018
End of Online Registration: 30th November 2018