Smart and Resilient cities have been a major area of interest in recent times. In this webinar series, we bring lessons learned from cities that can better handle natural and human-made disasters, providing case studies in the use of data to protect human life and absorb the impact of economic, environmental, and social hazards. Our webinars focus on the major problems and challenges which are faced across the globe and measures taken to overcome them. The aim of the webinars is to share the most timely solutions and to promote responses for the well-being and inclusive and sustainable growth of cities. We hope to spark discussion among researchers and practitioners and the CODATA Connect network on issues relating to data for smart and sustainable cities.
Webinar Series: Smart and Resilient Cities
- Webinar 6: Urban Data Space as New Frontier: A Responsible Research and Innovation Perspective
- Webinar 5: Urban Data Observatory Framework and ClimateSmart City Assessment Framework in India
- Webinar 4: Data Science: Trust building for effective data sharing pathways as the global community recovers from COVID-19
- Webinar 3: Data Science: Enlighten the Path for a resilient global community to recover from COVID-19
- Webinar 2: Data science enlightening the path for resilient cities to fight COVID-19
- Webinar 1: Sustainable and Resilient Urban Ecologies – Possible lessons from recent Australian Bushfires